How To Choose a SEO Company – Questions to Ask
We’ve all received numerous emails from companies (many offshore) about ranking your website #1 of Google. Beware of Internet scams and take into account these tips on choosing a professional SEO service for your website:
- Don’t choose SEO services totally on price. Quite often the most expensive will not produce a better job for you. Legitimate companies will give you an honest quote and what work is required and their hourly rate.
- Ask about a firm quote. Will this be a one-time charge or is there a monthly maintenance charge?
- Be careful when a company guarantees you instant results or a #1 position. SEO results take time and are gradual. Ranking you well in a specific search term is very possible but is it a search term you desire? Careful analysis of frequently used keyword phrases are necessary to ascertain what people are searching for and how it relates to your business.
- SEO results are easy to track. Ask your SEO provider how they will track your results including ranking in search engine reports and overall increases in web traffic. Ask how you will be able to track results yourself.
- Ask about testimonials and satisfied customers. Ask for past client contact information so you can validate testimonials. This takes time but will reveal legitimacy and the level of customer service.
At Ontarioseo.net we address all these questions truthfully and make no false promises. Let us know how we can help you rank higher in search engine listings!