10 Tips To Improve SEO
SEO (search engine optimization) is the means in to improve your website rankings on the various search engines such as Google.
Ontarioseo.net can affordably help businesses improve their rankings by tweaking their website to make it more ‘search engine friendly’. There are dozens of strategies used by companies that specialize in SEO but here are ten of the most important tactics we use first:
- Optimizing Page Webpage Titles– all titles should be descriptive and meaningful
- Confirm Keyword Relevancy– what are your most important keywords and are they what visitors are searching for?
- Meta-Descriptions and Keywords-ensure these are in place and relevant
- Research Your Competitor’s Sites– check for keywords you may have missed, tactics they may be using that seem to be working
- Install Google Analytics– unless you track your website performance how else will you be able to assess your traffic increase?
- Determine Number of Inbound Links– use web tools to determine this critcal information then create a strategy for link building
- Create a Sitemap– this helps search engines find important information within your site but it needs to be updated as your site changes
- Submit Your Site-ensure your site is submitted properly to the search engines
- Post Company Video on YouTube– create 2-3 min video for YouTube and post on your homepage and other sites to help drive traffic to your homepage
- Create a Blog– keyword rich blogs can drive traffic back to your site, is easily updated by yourself and is an excellent source of information for customers
Many of these tips you can implement yourself. If you don’t have the time or the skill set we can help. For a no-obligation assessment of your website contact us- we will let you know what we can do to improve your web traffic and create more sales. Your website should by your #1 marketing tool working for you 24/7. But, it only works for you if viewers can find you in a search- SEO enables the process.